|SWIMMING LESSON SESSIONS|
|Watertown-Mayer Community Education offers Swimming and Water Safety programs for swimmers of all ages. Our swim instruction offers a stronger emphasis on drowning prevention and water safety—ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy the water safely,regardless of age or skill level.
There are three levels of preschool classes for children who are ages 4 to 5.
Children should be age 6 to start the Learn to Swim program (Levels 1 through 6).
SWIMMING LESSON SESSIONS
- Level 1- Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2- Fundamental Aquatics Skills
- Level 3- Stroke Development
- Level 4-Stroke Improvement
- Level 5- Storke Refinement
- Parent & Child Aquatics
- Preschool Level 1- Introduction to Water Skills
- Preschool Level 2- Fundamental Aquatics Skills
- Preschool Level 3- (Age 4-5) Stroke Development